You may provide your personal information to us when you choose to use our websites, games, game engines, or applications. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with information also may change. The following are some examples of situations in which you may provide information to us:
Creating an account to use our website, games or applications;
Licensing and downloading our games;
Using a social feature of our games or applications;
Purchasing something from us or otherwise engage in a transaction with us;
Entering online competitions or registering for or participate in special events;
Signing up for email alerts or subscribing to receive other information from us;
Complete a survey;
Using a mobile device, such as a phone, to play our games or use our applications;
Contacting us for any reason, such as by email, including for technical support or customer service.
2. RAZAR s.r.o. is a company developing and publishing games for the PC and mobile devices. When customers play games developed by RAZAR s.r.o., RAZAR s.r.o. may collect certain personal customer information. We use the information for purposes such as modifying or improving features, managing advertising, addressing technical issues, preventing fraud, and conducting data analytics. The type of information that we automatically collect may vary, but generally includes: name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, mobile phone number, credit card information,crash reports (possibly auto-generating), technical information on device and operating system.
3. Non – personal information is non – personally identifiable information such as, but not only technical information about customer’s device , including IP Address , mobile device ID, network Media Access Control address and connection, username, user ID, feature usage, game play statistics, scores and achievements.
4. RAZAR s.r.o. collects non – personal information when customers use online products and services and/or play games on personal computers and other devices. Non – personal information may be collected by RAZAR s.r.o. own tools or through third party technologies like server log files, web beacon, cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies to collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses ( including for purposes of determining customers’ approximate geographic location), mobile device ID or other identifiers, browser types, browser language, information passed from customers browser, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, information about customers’ media, peripheral hardware, software and/or applications installed on device, domain names and types, landing pages, pages viewed and order of those pages, the date and amount of time spent on particular pages, other Internet and website usage information, game state and the date and time of activity on RAZAR s.r.o. websites or games, information about how customers uses the game , including game metrics and statistics, feature usage and purchase history.
6. RAZAR s.r.o. collects personal information during customer’s registration by using Facebook Connect , Apple GameCenter, Twitter or other SNS authentication options to create an account or profile, customer support or technical service request, newsletter subscription, marketing surveys or otherwise through use of RAZAR s.r.o., games. RAZAR s.r.o. may also receive non-personal data from third parties.
7. RAZAR s.r.o. collects, stores and uses personal and non- personal customers information to provide customers with new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities , to improve RAZAR s.r.o. products and services, to troubleshoot technical problems, for authentication purposes, to ensure proper functioning of RAZAR s.r.o. products and services.
8. RAZAR s.r.o. will never share customer’s personally identifiable information with third parties without customer’s consent. RAZAR s.r.o. may access and disclose personal information in connection with report abuse functions in RAZAR s.r.o. products and services, to enforce legal rights and comply with law or to comply with an order of government entity or other competent authority or when RAZAR s.r.o. has a reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights , property, operations users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage.
9. To prevent fraudulent activities and behaviors that may negatively affect the experiences of a player, RAZAR s.r.o. is authorized to use “ anti-cheating” software or applications for the prevention of fraud for RAZAR s.r.o. internet presence, during the use of online products.
10. Information, that RAZAR s.r.o. customers disclose in any online chatrooms, blogs, message boards, users’ profiles or in similar forums on RAZAR s.r.o. sites is considered to be public information. Customers should be aware that any personally identifiable information that is submitted in the course of these public activities can be read , collected or used by other users of these forums. RAZAR s.r.o. is not responsible for the personally identifiable information customers make public.
12. RAZAR s.r.o. implements reasonable security measures to protect the security of customer information both online and offline to protect customer information. RAZAR s.r.o. takes reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of customer databases and records but cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur. Customer is aware that transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, so RAZAR s.r.o. cannot guarantee the security of data while it is being transmitted.
13. Links to Other Websites, Games, or Applications This policy does not apply to websites, games, or applications not owned or controlled by Razar S.R.O., even if we link to them or they link to us.