Oh no! Did I discover this a bit too late?

Forums Closed Alpha Oh no! Did I discover this a bit too late?
This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sauro Artusi 2 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • PedroTheGoat Participant
      July 16, 2017 at 7:37 pm #928

I’m a big fan of anything plane or space related. I just watched an 18 minute demo on Reddit and am EXTREMELY impressed.

Am I a bit late to test out the Alpha? I would absolutely love to experience what I saw in that demo.

I am a patient old Goat and can wait until the next phase though.

And also, besides spreading the word what else could the community do to help make this game come true?

• RAZAR s.r.o. Keymaster
      July 16, 2017 at 7:55 pm #929

Welcome pilots, The time has come.

We are excited to present you with opportunity to play Frontier Pilot Simulator for the first time!

Your overwhelming support kept us working hard past few months and it’s finally here.
      We’ve got a tech demo ready for you. It includes the core mechanics along with a storyline and some side-quests to explore. It is in no measure a complete product but we are eager to share it with you and hear what you have to say.

We hope this to be the first step in our development-to-player collaboration and wish for as much feedback as you can provide.

We would like to notice that a lot of content will be added, some features might be reworked and the graphical appearance is surely to be upgraded. We would like our product to be non-exclusive and shared – feel free to show it to any gamer you think would enjoy it.

So, say hello to a new world and let the adventure begin! http://store.steampowered.com/app/673210/Frontier_Pilot_Simulator/

Download Pre-Alpha Frontier Pilot Simulator link:
      http://frontierpilot.net/downloadalpha.php

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  RAZAR s.r.o..
      • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  RAZAR s.r.o..
    • adude Participant
      July 16, 2017 at 8:10 pm #930

Any chance for another new user to get in on the alpha experience?

• PedroTheGoat Participant
      July 16, 2017 at 8:45 pm #932

Thanks so much! I’ve already dug in a bit. Can’t seem to figure out how to get out of VTOL though.

The demo looks and plays fantastic though. I really like the flight model and physics. The ship feels fantastic.

• Sauro Artusi Participant
      July 16, 2017 at 11:20 pm #933

can i enter to? this game looks really nice

• chromeandroid Participant
      July 17, 2017 at 4:19 am #934

May I get in as well? I am very interest and in the same situation as OP!

• Glenn451 Participant
      July 17, 2017 at 5:16 am #935

Former game tester here, I’d love to get hands on with this and provide some feedback =)

• RAZAR s.r.o. Keymaster
      July 17, 2017 at 7:46 am #937

Hi Glenn451, Sauro Artusi, chromeandroid!
      sended

• adude Participant
      July 17, 2017 at 3:47 pm #938

thank you, RAZAR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar