Ask us anything!

Release Forums General Questions Ask us anything!
This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chapaman 1 week, 1 day ago.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Nick Participant
      May 3, 2017 at 4:32 pm #852

Hi,

I’m Nick, and I’m a community manager here at RAZAR s.r.o.! Ask me whatever youw ould like to know about the game, team, company or our future plans!

I will make sure to answer everything (if it’s not currenlty classified).

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  RAZAR s.r.o..
    • IhjS Participant
      February 12, 2018 at 11:03 pm #1098

Hello!

I am interested in your game it looks awesome but I am wondering if my current hardwear is able to run your game smoothly?

Here is a link to my DxDiag info if you will 🙂

BR,

Iiro S.

• RAZAR s.r.o. Keymaster
      February 12, 2018 at 11:22 pm #1099

HI, IhjS
      Chip type: GeForce GTX 750 Ti – weak graphics card 🙁

• IhjS Participant
      February 13, 2018 at 7:16 am #1100

HI, IhjS
      Chip type: GeForce GTX 750 Ti – weak graphics card 🙁

I know it’s not up to recommendations, but am I able to reduce graphics enough to achieve smooth gameplay? Do you have a demo I could try?

• chapaman Participant
      February 13, 2018 at 12:37 pm #1102

Hi, thx for the demo , I am 42 years old and I am very interested in this game.
      I am with the same problem as my partner, ( i have a gtx 960) and this is the best possible answer. Although I personally think that putting such high requirements in terms of graphics is a mistake, since you are excluding a large number of possible players.

I take the post to ask if the game will be translated into Spanish, I tell you that Hispanic players (Spanish and South American) do not usually play anything that is not translated into Spanish.

when I test the performance on my computer, I will tell you the result.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.